Solicitation for Appraisal Service of Head Start Occupied Land & Interior Space.
Click Here to Download a PDF of this RFP
Upper East Tennessee Human Development Agency, Inc. (UETHDA) is requesting proposals for the Appraisal Service of Head Start occupied land and interior space in the following counties: Greene, Hancock, Hawkins, Sullivan, Washington, Unicoi. Report will consist of proper documentation, pictures, and measurements for the rental space allocated for the use of Head Start.
- Proposals must be submitted no later than January 1, 2017.
- Proposal is for (30) locations spread out over (6) counties.
- Inquiries concerning this RFP should be directed to Jeremiah Hurd at (423)246-6180
- Proposals can be submitted electronically to the following email address: email@example.com or mailed to P.O. Box 46 Kingsport, Tn. 37662 by the closing submission date noted above.
- UETHDA reserves the right to reject any and all proposals received in response to this RFP.
- Efforts will be made by UETHDA to utilize small businesses and minority owned businesses. An Offeror qualifies as a small business firm if it meets the definition of a “small business” as established by the Small Business Administration ( 13 CFR 121.201)
- It is expected that a decision about selection of the successful contractor will be made within TWO weeks of the closing date for the receipt of proposals. Upon conclusion of final negotiations with the successful contractor, all Offerors submitting proposals in response to this Request for Proposal will be emailed of the name of the successful contractor.
All costs incurred in the preparation of a proposal responding to this RFP will be the responsibility of the Offeror and will not be reimbursed by UETHDA.